51/52: Christmas Prep

Wednesday, December 27, 2017



The week leading up to Christmas involved a whole lot of cleaning, cleaning, more cleaning, baking, crafting, reading, and setting up the nativities just so. We got the Christmas lights up on the Saturday before, and the tree as well. While digging out the stockings and other supplies, I found a whole bunch of crafts and stickers stashed away from post-Christmas clearance *last* year, which occupied the kids for a while and made not a terrible mess, so all in all a win! Now I just need to muster up the energy to get out to craft stores to take advantage of *this* year's clearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan