Happy Sunday! Only 2 weeks until Easter! Does your parish have the statues shrouded? This Sunday is Passion Sunday, which is traditionally when the sacred images are shrouded until Easter. It's super-easy to do at home if you just get a couple yards of purple fabric that won't fray - no sewing necessary!
The girls (mostly Cecilia) have been begging for new veils for ages (we only have one chapel veil for them), so I ordered a couple on sale from Veils by Lily and they're so, so sweet! Elizabeth decided hers was too itchy, but Cecilia actually wore hers all through Mass.
Affiliate links below:
Scarf: J.Crew via ThredUp
Top: LulaRoe Classic Tee
Belt: Banana Republic via ThredUp
Sandals: Naot (incredibly comfortable - some colors and sizes are on AMAZING sale if you check)
Andrew shrouded our icons this morning, as you can see in the background:
I couldn't find Edith's pink bonnet so I sewed a quick felt bow to her cream bonnet so that she wouldn't be mistaken for a boy at Mass again. Because I have my priorities, obviously!
Obviously she loves it.
Post your outfit details & links or not, regale us all with your children's antics, reflect deeply on the readings, or just do a straight picture post - anything goes as long as you actually wore your outfit to church. The link-up is open until Friday, so you've got plenty of time to add your post!
Just a few ground rules before you link up:
1. Please include a photo of what you wore to church this week.
2. Please link back to this post in the body of your post, so your readers know where to find other posts (posts not mentioning "My Sunday Best" or not linking back to this post will be subject to removal).
3. Please visit some other posts in the link-up & leave a nice comment - this is all about affirming each other and building community, not just link dropping :)
4. Make sure the link you add is a link to your specific post or instagram picture (hashtag #mysundaybest and mention me in your caption, @rosiehill425 so I don't miss it!), not just your blog address.
5. Enjoy, and thanks for linking up!