46/52: Math? Or something...

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I chose our math curriculum partially because I knew that if nothing else, the kids would love the manipulatives! And they do, even though we almost never use them for actual math...


They make really good houses, after all!


And I suppose we actually *do* do a little math with them - the twins know that the red squares are hundreds, so that's something?


And they use different units to fill up the hundred squares, which is also... sort of math?


John Paul doesn't particularly care about the manipulatives, since he's got a math brain like nobody's business and doesn't need them...


Peter, though? Takes these seriously.


Although Edith can't be bothered to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan