22/52: Mostly Mary Claire

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Some weeks it just takes me a really long time to put the camera card back *in* the camera, so I don't take many pictures until suddenly I realize, "Oh! I haven't taken pictures for this week yet!"

So this whole blogging thing is totally organic, as you can see.


Cecilia and Mary Claire spent a LONG time playing "doll" which basically consisted of Mary Claire sitting very still in a chair while Cecilia brushed her hair, tied multiple ribbons in it, and then set up a "bed" for the two of them while she read them stories. They went to a "sleepover" also. It was maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen.


"This is my doll, Mary Claire. She has batteries, so she can walk and talk and do everything I tell her to. But she can only do things I tell her to do. DOLL! STOP! YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT I SAY, YOU'RE MY DOLL!"

Well, mostly it was sweet.

And actually, Mary Claire was 100% okay with being told exactly what to do with this game. Little sisters are the best sometimes!


Then Peter came and tried to take a chair for himself (since they were using all four of them)... 


Seriously. The RAGE! I can't get over how much I love this picture, because Mary Claire goes from all sweetness and light to INSANE in no time flat.


John Paul amused himself playing with my tripod (there's a reason this thing lives on a high shelf...).


And Elizabeth enjoyed a treat from McDonald's because she had done well at Mass with my mom. I didn't get a treat, but... Well, I'm only complaining a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan