WIWS: A Photo Story

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Usually I set the camera timer and it takes 10 shots in one go - sometimes I hit the button two or three times because of the ridiculousness that is these children...  Then I choose the least awful shots and post those as WIWS pictures.  

But this week...  Well, I just couldn't NOT show you every single shot!

Headbanging Cecilia

I don't even know what John Paul is doing...

Except that his grin is out of control...

And my "what the heck" expression gradually turns into...

"How did this even happen?" and then...

"I give up."

He sure is a cutie, though!

Even though eventually I had to call him away from the camera...

It gets old after the ninth shot, you know?

But also kind of funny...

So we tried again - this time he held still so I assumed the shots would be fine, until I loaded them and looked at his face...

Which just keeps getting more...

and more...

and more ridiculous...

And don't even get me started on Cecilia...  

Why exactly is she holding her breath?

Maybe she's annoyed that she's in my shadow?
 
There we go, finally a smile!

And with that, we finish up the week of 7-in-7!  Brought to you by Andrew's five rehearsals and one concert.  Good timing, Jen!

Linking up with Fine Linen & Purple, because this is What I Wore Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan