Spelling funny

Monday, January 30, 2012

John Paul and Cecilia are both really into the Maisy books that we read at the library.  They usually have other books listed on the backs of the books we check out, and John Paul decided that he REALLY wants to read "Maisy's ABC's" but we haven't been back to the library in a while...


Can't figure out how to rotate it...  But it says "mazesabc"

So I heard him saying, "Maisy's ABC!!!" Over and over again, and I figured he was just reading the back of our current favorite book.  Nope, he was convinced he had spelled it.  Pretty close!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan