I leave for a minute...

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I left John Paul downstairs for a minute to get Cecilia from her nap and nurse her. 

I hear paper ripping, then silence.

I go downstairs and see that he has opened a box of soup mix, taken out a pack of dried french onion soup mix, and is eating it on the futon.

Somehow he managed NOT to dump it all out - he was remarkably tidy, and looked VERY proud of himself as he turned to me and exclaimed, "Potatoes!"  Then he went to the sink, got the soap, and asked to wash his hands.

If only I could teach him how to work the vacuum...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan