A flower hat!

Sunday, October 2, 2011


I asked my sister to make Cecilia one of those adorable hats with a flower on it.  And it's really freaking cute.  But now Cecilia rips hats off her head the moment we put them on, and John Paul has decided HE wants to wear the hat. 

His head is a little bit larger than Cecilia's.  The hat is stretched out...  Think we can shrink it back?


Okay, not an accurate head comparison shot, but seriously, what is that face he is making?  Oh yeah, the "MAY I PWEASE HAVE A CAMWA???" face...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan