A new raincoat

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I could resist this adorable raincoat when I found it at our favorite consignment store...



John Paul found it on the couch downstairs and was SO excited.  He decided to model it with nothing on underneath and couldn't be happier!


Okay, maybe he could be.  He freaked out when I wouldn't give him the camera.  But I let him have it once I got a decent picture :P

His masterpieces:




Luckily I got him out of it without a fuss in order to get dressed.  First order of business?  Put it back on!


I was a little worried he was going to insist on wearing it on our walk to a friend's house.  Thankfully, he realized that it's a little too warm outside (and sunny) to need a raincoat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I *love* reading your kind comments and will always try my best to reply right here in the comment box so we can keep the conversation going! If you have a blog of your own, please do link to it so I can visit back :)

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan